Pages

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Over the Moon...







Well, I know it's been a few weeks since my last post, but I've been over the moon with love and excitement as my sweet husband Charles returned home from deployment! Charles is a 2nd Class Petty Officer in the US Navy and has been on deployment in the Mediterranean for the last 6 months! It was really hard with out him, but we learn to appreciate the time we do have together!

Charles' ship, the USS Stout, returned home on June 18th to their home port of Norfolk, Va. I was excited to be apart of the homecoming festivities as the Homecoming Chairman and had the awesome opportunity of planning the returning day activities for the ship! It was a very busy weekend, but the hard work was all worth it when my MR. VIRGINIA walked off that ship and into my arms.

After a week and a half filled with bliss, its back to the real work and I'm so happy to have Charles home to help me! I've posted some pictures for you to enjoy!

Katie Barrie
Your Mrs VA US 2011

0 comments:

Post a Comment