Pages

Sunday, October 2, 2011

America the BEAUTIFUL!!






Today was a very busy day for Mrs. Virginia! This morning started with traveling to the South Norfolk/ Chesapeake 31st Annual 4th of July Celebration! My first job of the day was to help shoot the parade for WCTV- Chesapeake 48. I also did a reporter package for News 48, that will air this week!

After I finished my 'work' duties, I had the awesome opportunity to attend the 4th of July festivities as Mrs. Va US ! I found one of my good friends, and fellow pageant sister- Ashley Smith, Miss Virginia United States 2011. Ashley will be leaving on Thursday for the Miss United States 2011 Competition...Good luck Ashley!

The 31st Annual 4th of July Celebration was so much fun and had great activities the whole family could enjoy! My favorite part of the Celebration was just seeing all the wonderful citizens and the spirit of Independence Day alive!

After the 4th of July extravaganza, I stopped by to see my husband Charles, who was stuck at work on a duty day!

I hope you enjoy the pictures from the day! Time to for me to head out and pack for a fun-filled week at the Miss Florida and Miss Florida's Outstanding Teen Pageants in St. Petersburg, Fl. I'll also be stopping by C&D Pageantry to finalized my wardrobe for Mrs. United States!

I hope you enjoyed a wonderful holiday filled with the American spirit...Happy Independence Day America- I am blessed to be an American!

0 comments:

Post a Comment