Pages

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Catching up...








Ok...so I know its been a little while since my last post and I so sorry! My life has been absolutely consumed with preparing for Nationals and managing appearances and work! WHEW! It's been an awesome and exciting few weeks...and here's the "skinny".

Most of you probably don't know that I run a Miss America preliminary pageant in Florida (where I grew up). I am the Executive Director of Miss St. Augustine and coordinating Outstanding Teen titles. My mother also runs a MAO prelim and together our "team" has 3 Miss Titleholders and 6 Teen Titleholders.

July 4th-the 9th meant it was Miss Florida and Miss Florida's Outstanding Teen Pageant Week!

For me, it meant a lot of stress, excitement, and of coarse see friends and family from the Miss Florida Organization. Our girls were absolutely amazing!! I have had the opportunity to see these girls grow and mature into young adults and take leadership roles on in their communities! I could not be more proud of our girls and it has truly been an honor and joy to work with them and their families.

Congrats to our 2011 Central Florida Coast Pageant Family....

Dasha Gonzalez-Miss Volusia County
Victoria Williams- Miss Daytona Beach
Kalen Dennis-Miss St. Augustine and 1st Runner Up at Miss Florida!!
Miss Sunrise Coast Outstanding Teen-Alex Kroll
Miss Daytona Beach Outstanding Teen-Breanna McDonald
Miss First Coast Outstanding Teen-Kaitlyn Green
Miss St. Augustine Outstanding Teen- Sarah Snyder
Miss Atlantic Beach Outstanding Teen-Taylor Ticer
Miss Central Florida Cities-Elizabeth Tran

I love you all and am so humbled by your beauty and grace!

Above are some pictures from the week!!

Being in Florida also meant meeting with my team and finalizing my wardrobe! A huge thank you to Cathy Wilensky of C&D Pageantry and her team...also to Regalia...I honestly have NO CLUE what I would do with out you in my life...I love you and am amazed by your generosity and willingness to help me achieve my dream!

Stay tuned for more my next blog about final preparations for Mrs. United States!

All my love!

Katie Barrie
Mrs. Virginia United States 2011

0 comments:

Post a Comment